It's not clear to me where you are in the installation process.  Given
that your post has been sitting here all day without response, I'd
suggest it would be quicker and easier to restart the installation.
Until you start installing and configuring packages on your system, you
really haven't invested much effort.

You can skip partitioning and badblocks checking steps, naturally,
if you're satisfied with your current settings.