Hello,

I have a few questions about dselect. Because I am just learning Debian I would like to have the option of installing a set of default packages on my system. I was given this option on first boot of the system after running the installation. But because I installed from disks, I wanted the network up and running on my computer so that I could install the packages using dselect. Now that I have already forgone that first chance to install a set of initial packages, I can't seem to figure out how to get the inital install screen back. Does anyone have an idea how to do this? I'm sure it's simple!

Thanks!

Michael