> the Social Contract so that Debian will stop distributing non-free
> packages.  If the GR is passed, then Debian will no longer provide the
> storage, bandwidth, and bug tracking facilities for non-free packages,
> including acroread, blender, netscape, jdk, povray, trn, and xanim.

   One huge and widely used non-free package is MySQL.  I think that MySQL
and Netscape will hit people the hardest.

   As a suggestion to people, check out the "vrms" package which can quickly
and easily tell you if/what non-free packages you're using.

--
 Regards, | Do you like browsing the web, independent of whatever
 .        | type of computer you are talking to on the other end?