Does anyone know where I can find debian OSS packages?

When I tried to compile it I got the following error messages.

No precompiled sndshield module was available for yor kernel.
Attempting to load sndshield again.
/usr/lib/oss/soundon.log contains more info about the problem.
Please send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/usr/lib/oss/docs/README.sndshield contains some
usefull info. Please take a look at it.
No precompiled sndshield module was available for yor kernel.
sh ./check_shields.sh

Warning /usr/src/linux/include doesn't exist. Please install the kernel
header/include files or the kernel sources for the kernel you are
running.
If you have the kernel sources/headers in some other directory,
please make sure /usr/src/linux points to this directory.

make: *** [sndshield] Error 1
*** Compiling sndshield failed - kernel version incompatible ***
This version of OSS is not compatible with the kernel you are using

Warning /usr/src/linux/include doesn't exist. Please install the kernel
header/include files or the kernel sources for the kernel you are
running.
If you have the kernel sources/headers in some other directory,
please make sure /usr/src/linux points to this directory.

See /usr/lib/oss/Readme and /usr/lib/oss/install.log for more info.

Are these kernel headers something I can search for in dselect?

Thanks for any info