Hello everybody,

I have just installed the following packages, in order to use
TrueType fonts under Sarge:
- msttcorefonts
- x-ttcidfont-conf

It works quite well, except that I would like to use the Tahoma
font. Yes, I own a MS License, so I can do it :-) But how?

I have tried to add the .ttf files to /usr/share/fonts/truetype/,
and then to run `dpkg-reconfigure x-ttcidfont-conf`. But I get
the following error message:

The font "-microsoft-tahoma-medium-r-normal-*-*-110-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1"
does not support all the required character sets for the current locale
"en_US"
  (Missing character set "ISO8859-1")
  (Missing character set "ISO8859-1")

What can I do?