Hi Ricardo,
        there is a step by step in LG (http://www.linuxgazette.com) last month.
        In short, use:
        . fetchmail to get mail (install fetchmail and fetchmailconf to
configure
it)
        . exim to deliver it to /var/spool/mail (use eximconfig) and
        . mutt to read it.
        Regards,                Paulo Henrique.

PS: There is a debian-user-portuguese list. Subscribe to it. :)

Quoting Ricardo Gabriel Herdt ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):