there is more to this error then just the below, please include the full
output, include the previous, 35 lines if possible. chances are it is
something you enabled but is broken, to find out what it is i need the
full output. also what version of gcc are you using ?

to output make to a logfile:

make bzImage >&kernel.log

nate