Hello, folks.

Some friend told me about a problem he has with Slack7.1, and I tested
with Debian 2.2 (upgraded from net) and worked the same. Let me explain:

Make sure CAPS-LOCK is off;
In a console logon, press CAPS-LOCK before typing your login name;
Type in your login name and press Enter. The word PASSWORD will be show
all caps;
Press CAPS-LOCK again and type your password an press Enter.

Voila! The text now is all-CAPS. ls has glitches, and ls --color doesn't
display any color. Emacs and other console programs doesn't display its
interfaces in the right way. It affects the current console only.

Any ideas?

Taupter