Hi,

        I've installed kde2 packages for potato (before Qt went
GPL). Almost everything is working fine, except I'm not being able to
start kwm either from kdm or from console (using startkde).
        Also, looking at /etc/X11 I found I don't have a window-manager
file anymore (just a window-manager~).
        Where should I put a line to teach kdm I also have kwm
installed, so that it lists kwm in the window manager poplist option?
        Thanks!
        PS.: I've found the kde.tdyc.com kde2/potato dir is being
emptied. Will I be able to found potato kde2 packages in the future or
I'll have to switch to woody in order to have kde2?

        Thanks again!

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br