Hey guys. Under RedHat, I just added the smarthost feature, and
the masquerade envelope, and I could tell sendmail to use mail.storm.ca as
my relay. I've tried doing that with Debian, but I'm getting "user
unknown" errors back from mail.storm.ca, which isn't true. It also looks
like the masquerade isn't working. The mail looks like it came from
localhost.localdomain.
        Could someone help me out so I can configure mail properly?

        Thanks,

        Mike

"To listen to the words of the learned, and to instill into others the
lessons of science, is better than religious exercises."
                -- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)