Howdy all!  I've been having some problems installing Debian 2.2.
When the installation reaches the point where it is installing the kernel
from the rescue disk, it hangs and give one error message.... actually
there are teo error messages that alternate with each further attempt. The
error messages are:
ioctl: LOOP_CLR_FD: Device not configured
and
ioctl: LOOP_CLR_FD: Device or resource busy

anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

|John E. Holeman                   |                   OSU Computer Science|
|754-3450                          |                OSU Atmospheric Science|
|[EMAIL PROTECTED]             |[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   |
|www.orst.edu/~holemanj            |[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  |
|                Are you pondering what I'm pondering?                     |