I got this with Mozilla, but it was OK after I fired it up again and it
asked me for a password.  I put it down to a bug in M14, I thought maybe
mozilla forgets your password (or I hadn't found the option to keep it
longer).  So I guess you could check your password status.
Tim Anderson

        Dan wrote..
        Now I have an other question. How can I use their outgoing server
        (smtp.worldshare.net) for relaying my email. In exim.conf I put:
        smarthost:
          driver = domainlist
          transport = remote_smtp
          route_list = "* smtp.worldshare.net bydns_a"
        but it isn't enough because I received the error message:
            553 To send mail, first check your mail with a valid POP
account;
        this prevents  unauthorized SPAM relaying. (#5.7.1)

        Dan Pomohaci