In the last few days I have a problem with fetchmail. It has slowed down
dramatically.

At each ISP mailserver I connect to the following happens:

Fetchmail starts to read the first message and says it is rewriting
various addresses. It then hang for about 3 minutes before starting to
collect all the mail. This goes normally but the same thing happens at
the next ISP.

Using the -vv switch doesn't show any errors.

I think something must be misconfigured but what? I don't remember
changing anything.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux Debian 2.2 (Windows-free zone)
Book Reviews: http://www.cix.co.uk/~acampbell/bookreviews/

"Palo y tente tieso." (Spanish proverb)
Free translation: "Holdfast is your only dog."