FYI: Your E-Mail setup is broken:

[609] [snoopy:bam] ~/xml-cocoon >mx kapria.com
kapria.com              MX      10 mail.megabaud.fi
kapria.com              MX      40 smtp3.kolumbus.fi
kapria.com              MX      0 hotel.megabaud.fi

but mail.megabaud.fi wont relay messages. Here is the error:

--- Begin Message ---
This is the Postfix program at host snoopy.apana.org.au.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host mail.megabaud.fi[212.54.0.21] said: 550
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Relaying Denied

--- Begin Message ---

    Samuli> Brian May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
    >> PGP could encrypt with both methods (not sure if this is still
    >> the case), however as far as I can tell, GnuPG can only encrypt
    >> with asymmetric keys (I might be mistaken).

    Samuli> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ gpg --help | grep symm -c, --symmetric
    Samuli> encryption only with symmetric cipher

Thanks for that.

Some people are blind as bats around here.  Oh hang on, that was
me... ;-)
--
Brian May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- End Message ---