Walter Tautz wrote:
> i'd really like to be able to read this marvelous list without
> having to scroll through the listings looking for followups...perhaps
> pine can do this which is what I use now.

I don't know if pine can do this - I used to use pine, and often wished for
just that feature.  I'm currently using mutt, which does do threading.  I'd
say mutt is at least worth taking a look at.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.