On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 07:33:26AM +0000, Steve Simons wrote:
> A really big thanks to everyone who took the time to assist me with my
> recent PHP and Apache troubles - I really appreciate the effort! :-)
>
> I ended up doing what I probably should have done in the first place;
> installing it all from source.  It works just fine now.

hmm. from my vantage-point, sure seems like you oughtta be able
to apt-get install this-n-that and have it work out of the box.

source code should be (imNSho) for changing down-on-the-bare-metal
functionality or configuration.

--
things are more like they used to be than they are now.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] *** http://www.dontUthink.com/