Hi!
 I am tryig to use PGI to create an installation CD, and I either need to be able to
add my locally-built kernel (built with make-kpkg) to the local mirror (NOT just a
directory where APT can find it, but the actual appropriate directories under my local
mirror) or somehow tell PGI to look in a separate place other than my local debian
mirror for my custom kernel .deb file.   Before I go hacking my own mirror apart,
trying to fake it out and add my 4 kernel .deb files (headers, source, etc.), anyone
have any ideas?

Thanks!

Steve Harris