Krzys Majewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Though if I can't figure out how to tell exim to telnet to
> localhost:6025 within a week, I will do as you suggest and use my
> ISP's server.

Sorry, why should your exim "telnet" to localhost:6025? Exim should
sent the mails there?

> Except, that still leaves me with the same problem: whether it's
> localhost:6025 or smtp.ISP.com:25, I can't convince exim to look
> there!

That's really easy with eximconfig; there you can configure a
smarthost, a host, where all the (non-local) mails are sent.

        moritz
--
/* Moritz Schulte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 * http://hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de/~moritz/