Hi

What a fantastic program this apt-get is, I am now writing this in KDE2.
I just added deb http://kde.tdyc.com potato.kde2 to my
/etc/apt/sources.list and wow.

Who ever you are, tdyc, many thanks. That WindowManager I was having was
clearly stupid. When I had eight programs running in different desktops,
I had eight coloured icons in the form of some egg, crushed and in a
primal scream. My fine desktop looked like an idiot was playing Andy
Warhole and thought the eggs were som fine soup.

Next time I go to a bar I will drink to you, tdyc, and think about all
the work you have done for me and others.

I still don't have spelling in Netscape although ispell is up to date.
Som fine asshole have divided netscape in fifty packages, hard to find
for an old man.

regards
guran