on Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 09:08:02AM +0000, Colin Watson ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:

> I remember when I had to use Exchange at work[1] once ... yuck. We
> weren't allowed to install anything else. Fortunately I worked out how
> to get telnet sessions out through the firewall reasonably quickly, and
         ^^^^^^
I believe you've misspelled ssh.

...but essentially, I do the same thing, though I run Debian GNU/Linux
at both work and home.  Work is work and home is home, and never the
twain shall meet, except via encrypted, authenticated, and compressed
ssh connection.