Whats the debian perspective on tripwire...

I see there is a non-free package "tripwire 1.2-16.1", however the
tripwire.org FAQ ( http://www.tripwire.org/qanda/faq.php quetion 16) says that
the linux version of tripwire is released under the gpl (can they release
under the gpl and restrict that license to linux?!).

Is debian planning on using this and including it in the distro?

donfede