On Tue Nov 21 04:08:13 2000 Jaume Teixi wrote...

>Stan,
>
>Oracle works ok on Debian potato.
>Be sure to not to use libc6 greater than 2.1.3 because Oracle as from 8.1.6
>doens't
>works with glibc2.2 (only 2.1)
>If you wait me for 2 days I will post install instructions for Debian on a
>site...
>.and for 128 Mb no problems at all!.....and yes it comes with jre 1.1.8
>
>If someone can compile php4 with oci8 support please notify me

        Works great for me. I am leaving tonight for Thanksgiving, so hopefully
uou
        will have it posted by the time i get back (probably Sunday).

        Could you do me one smal favor? Given the volume of this group, your
post
        announcu=ing this will be a bit hard to fins in, say a weeks wirth, of
        messages. Could you email me directly with the address?

        Thanks you very much.

--
Stan Brown     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.