hi martin,

if i don't upgrade to woody, would it be better to do this from source
packages?

i'm wondering if X will be linked against woody libraries...

thanks!
pete

To err is human, to forgive is divine.      [EMAIL PROTECTED]     _
To oink is porcine, to meow is feline.    http://www.dirac.org/p    ._.
To neigh is equine to howl is lupine,                               /v\
To moo is bovine to bleat is ovine.                                // \\