Hi
i`ve got some problems with my tcp/udp timeouts.

on my local network server with adsl-connection i`m running debian 3.0.
after some hours i get a error message ip_conntrack, something like table
full, messages dropped.
So i searched in the internet and found that there should be a file in
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ called ip_ct_tcp_*, but there is no
camperable directory or file on my system.
so does anyone know where i can find these timeout-settings.

thanks a lot
achim