I (username: andre) had this in my mail:

The date of the message is:    Mon, 28 Jan 1980 05:14:21 +0100

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    /etc/aliases (lsearch lookup):
    file mode 0664 should not contain 0020

This /etc/aliases, root.root, 644:

# This is the aliases file - it says who gets mail for whom.
# It was originally generated by `eximconfig', part of the exim package
# distributed with Debian, but it may edited by the mail system administrator.
# This file originally generated by eximconfig at Fri Jun  9 17:00:25 CEST 2000
# See exim info section for details of the things that can be configured here.

postmaster: root
root: andre

daemon: root
bin: root