On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 04:33:01PM -0800, S Yuval wrote:
> Hello,
>     Can anyone suggest a good C/C++ IDE? I've tried Anjuta,
> KDevelop, KStudio and have been disappointed. The only somewhat
> useful IDE I could find was QIDE, which is a trial product and
> only supports C.

RHIDE (Robert Hoehne's IDE)

It is a clone of the Borland C/C++ Turbo IDE.

You need to download rhide, setedit and tvision source from
sourceforge.net. You also need the source of the appropriate version
of gdb, which is currently 5.1.1. It can be a pain in the arse to get
it to compile but if you like the Borland IDE it's worth it.

Pigeon