Dear all,

We're using Debian 2.2 system. We've installed the snmpd package
and configured read access. The problem is we cannot find any place in
the snmp tree that show the processor load?!

We do an snmpwalk and found that under "host.hrDevice.hrProcessorTable"
there is only:
host.hrDevice.hrProcessorTable.hrProcessorEntry.hrProcessorFrwID.769 = OID:
.ccitt.nullOID

We can get the processor load in Debian 2.1's snmpd package, is
there something changed in Debian 2.2? How do we get it back?

Thanks a lot!!! When reply, please reply a cc/bcc copy to my e-mail
if possible, thanks!

Best Regards,
Vincent