did you try to look for one?  i went to www.yahoo.com and did a search on
+gimp +mailing +list and found:

        * an official gimp user mailing list

        * a official gimp developer's mailing list

        * an official gimp announce mailing list

        * a japanese gimp mailing list

        * a hungarian gimp mailing list

        * a german gimp mailing list

        * a gimp mailing list based in UC berkeley

        * newsgroup: comp.graphics.apps.gimp

   * a windows gimp mailing list

i haven't even listed the mailing lists, web lists and newsgroups which cater
to "computer graphics" in general.

peter

On Tue 09 Jan 01,  5:49 PM, Jonathan Gift said...

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?              linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.          -