Sorry for all the trouble.  I uploaded a new libforms0.89 that
conforms to policy wrt the xpm4g transition to libxpm4 on Sep
14th 2000, to unstable.

The problem is that packages aren't moved into testing (woody)
untill they are built for all architectures.  Since the
autobuilders don't handle non-free packages (I don't know why),
their installation can be held up for a long time.

Someone paranoid would say that the `get non-free out of Debian'
issue was decided without a vote.  :-(

Peter