Hay all!

Basically, I'm in the process of setting up an entry-level server
and need some info on the various raid options supported in Debian.
I'm thinking about using a supermicro dual PIII 440GX board which
has a built in SCSI chipset with support for a RAID port.

The adaptec pages for the RAIDport ARO-1130U do not talk about linux
support, though some of their other raid controller cards do. So,
does anyone have any experience of setting these cards up, what
performance is achieveable, kernel compilation options, configuration
etc.?

Any info gratefully received.

With thanks,

Matthew