Hi Cam,

That really sounds like it could be fun! Just thinking here, how to pull
off that ... How about using an 'at'command. give yourself 2 minutes to
change the kb, at will restart gpm then do it again 2 minutes later so
you can see if new stuff works, and if it doesn't gives you time to plug
in your current stuff  ... :) Linux rulez!

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074