> Nick wrote:
>
> I am trying to set up my wheel mouse ,
> which requires a script for IMPS/2
>
> Where is .Xresources, I have looked in
> ~/.Xresources
> /home/<user>/.Xresoures
>
> Thanks for the help
>
> -Nick

It's called ~/.Xdefaults if you are wanting the see/modify
a user's xresources.  Or if you are looking for an individual
programs resources then look in /etc/X11/Xresources.

Doing this; find / -iname Xresource\*

gives me these results;

/usr/X11R6/include/X11/Xresource.h
/etc/X11/Xresources
/etc/X11/xdm/Xresources

on my system.  You should probably get similar results.  Issue the
"find" command as root if you can.  That way it will not be denied
entry into some directories.

Also, if you are not already aware of it there is good information at
this location on getting a wheel mouse to work under X.

http://www-sop.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/

Regards, T. Tilton