hi there,

how do i go about fixing a problem i have with muttprint? it will only
print one physical page, so if i try to print a document consisting of
three pages, with two pages printed onto one, only pages 1-2 will come
out, the third just doesn't get printed.

i verified with muttprint whether LaTeX is working fine, and I get

  Output written on mail.dvi (3 pages, 8880 bytes).

in the log, so it seems to work that far. but when i print it or cat
it to a file, only the first page gets created...

... which is weird because the mail.ps file in the /tmp/muttprint-*
temporary directory is correct with three pages.

i am clueless. help, anyone?

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc