--- Bill Wohler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Robert Cymbala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Last Sunday I handed a Toshiba T4700CT laptop back to a fellow LA
> > Free-Net user, who will give it to a Vietnamese friend.  There's
> <80MB
> > free space on HDD, so installing Emacs wasn't feasible.  Now that I
> know
> > xmh is "ancient," we'll replace it with exmh.  I wonder whether that
> > swap can be done to Debian itself, through task-x-window-system (X
> > Window
> > System (complete)).
>
>   One step in that direction would be to report a bug under
>   the appropriate package to ensure that exmh is preferred over xmh. I
>   didn't see xmh listed in task-x-window-system though.
>
> --
> Bill Wohler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG
> ID:610BD9AD
> Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!
> If you're passed on the right, you're in the wrong lane.

Have never reported a bug before, but I'll give it a try.
Is there a HOWTO-bug_report?

Here's steps that indicate xmh is listed as part of
task-x-window-system:
--
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
  Search Package Directories: task-x

  stable  100%  task-x-window-system 2.1   (2.7k)

http://packages.debian.org/stable/x11/task-x-window-system.html
  depends: xmh
    X interface to MH mail system