Thus spake Colin Watson:
> On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 03:20:26PM +0100, alef-forum wrote:
> >       I have a server runnig on Debian Linux.
> >       When I'm trying to login via SSH it takes a lot of time.
>
> What architecture?

Also, does your client IP address take a long time to reverse-resolve?
Or more likely, does it take a long time to fail the reverse-resolve?

I've seen ssh pause significantly when my client machine's IP address
takes a long time to fail a reverse-resolve.

--
Nathan Poznick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Whatever you cannot understand, you cannot possess. - Johann Wolfgang
von Goethe