"Bernhard Wesely" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>A friend of mine built some debian-packages, and I now try to put them at an
>apt-server for easy installing the packages at my work.
>I looked at the Debian-Hompage, but didn't find anything.

Look at dpkg-scanpackages(8), which scans a directory tree and creates
an appropriate Packages file. Note that you need to gzip that file
afterwards.

The apt-utils package in testing/unstable has a program called
apt-ftparchive, which apparently makes the process easier; I haven't
tried it yet.

--
Colin Watson                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]