>                        Smokescreens

>Dangers of the Ecumenical movement:
>
>Many Christians are joining the ecumenical movement, thinking God
has ordained it to bring all Christians into unity. But this book
reveals that the ecumenical movement is nothing more than a
smokescreen, hiding the Vatican's real intent, to stamp out
religious freedom and rule the world. Some of the information you
will find in this book are as follows:
>Chapter 1 - The Wafer God
>Learn the difference between the Lord's Supper and the
Mass--According to the Canon Law, anyone who ridicules or says the
Eucharist only represents Christ and is not actually his body, is
damned.
> Chapter 2 - The Hand of Rome
>Most Christians don't know anything of their heritage, the
suffering of the early Church of Christ brought about by the Roman
Catholic system. Learn of the St. Bartholomew Massacre and the
massacre in Ireland.
>Chapter 3 - A 20th Century Inquisition
>We all know of the horrible inquisition of Jews, Protestants and
others during the reign of Hitler. Hitler once stated, "I learned
much from the Order of the Jesuits. Until now, there has never
been anything more grandiose, on the earth, than the hierarchical
organization of the Catholic church. I transferred much of this
organization into my own party." Hitler also stated, "As for the
Jews, I am just carrying on with the same policy which the
Catholic church has adopted for fifteen hundred years, when it has
regarded the Jews as dangerous and pushed them into ghettos, etc.,
because it knew what the Jews were like." Read what favorable
words the press of the Catholic, Spanish dictator, Franco, printed
about Hitler on the day of his death. You may say, "Well, that was
a long time ago. It's not like that anymore." But has the Vatican
really changed? Let's look at her actions during World War II.
Many of you have not read our Crusaders book, THE GODFATHERS, or
the book, THE SECRE!
>T HISTORY OF THE JESUITS, and, therefore, you don't really know
what happened behind the scenes during World War II. So let me
give you a brief picture of the conditions.

>       The Jesuits had secretly prepared World War II, and
Hitler's war machine was built and financed by the Vatican to
conquer the world for Roman Catholicism, Hitler, Mussolini, and
Franco were to be the defenders of the faith. They were set up to
win and conquer the world, and set up a millennium for the pope.
Behind the scenes, the Jesuits controlled the Gestapo. All this is
fully documented in THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE JESUITS, published
by Chick Publications.
>      Read what the press of the Spanish dictator, Franco,
published on the 3rd of May, 1945, the day of Hitler's death. It
said, "Adolf Hitler, son of the Catholic Church, died while
defending Christianity." It goes on to say, "Over his mortal
remains stands his victorious moral figure. With the palm of the
martyr, God gives Hitler the laurels of Victory."
>      Hitler himself stated, "I learned much from the Order of
the Jesuits. Until now, there has never been anything more
grandiose, on the earth, than the hierarchical organization of the
Catholic church. I transferred much of this organization into my
own party."
>      Walter Schellenberg, former chief of Nazi counter-espionage
made this statement: "The S.S. organization had been constituted
by Himmler according to the principles of the Jesuit Order. Their
regulations and the Spiritual Exercises prescribed by Ignatius of
Loyola were the model Himmler tried to copy exactly. Himmler's
title as supreme chief of the S.S. was to be the equivalent of the
Jesuits' 'General' and the whole structure was a close imitation
of the Catholic Church's hierarchical order."
>      Franz von Papen, another powerful Nazi, who was
instrumental in setting up the concordat between Germany and the
Vatican had this to say: "The Third Reich is the first world power
which not only acknowledges but also puts into practice the high
principles of the papacy." If you are not aware of what a
concordat is, a concordat is an agreement between the Vatican and
a government. As far as the Vatican is concerned, that government
that signed the concordat has now become a part of the government
of God, and the Vatican fully intends to stabilize that
government, give it divine protection, and give it international
protection.

>Like Italy, Germany signed a concordat with the Vatican in Rome,
1933.
>The Godfathers, by Chick Publications, pg. 20
>

>Signing the concordat is Cardinal Pacelli (later to become Pope
Pius XII). By 1933 he was the Vatican Secretary of State. Second
from left is Franz von Papen, a sinister Nazi and devout Roman
Catholic who was Hitler's ace diplomat and the Vatican's agent in
helping to bring Hitler to power. Standing at the far right can be
seen the little-known Vatican prelate, Montini, later to become
Pope Paul VI.

>    "The Nazi Persecution of the Churches" by J.S. Conway, Pgs.
25, 26 & 162.
>Hitler with Reich Bishop Muller and Abbot Schachleiter,
surrounded by party bosses; September 1934.

>ADOLPH HITLER SAID:
>"I am personally convinced of the great power and deep
significance of Christianity, and I won't allow any other religion
to be promoted. That is why I have turned away from Ludendorff and
that is why I reject that book by Rosenberg. It was written by a
Protestant. It is not a Party book. It was not written by him as a
Party man. The Protestants can be left to argue with him ... As a
Catholic I never feel comfortable in the Evangelical Church or its
structures. That is why I will have great difficulty if I try to
regulate affairs of the Protestant churches. The evangelical
people or the Protestants will in any case reject me. But you can
be sure: I will protect the rights and freedoms of the churches
and not let them be touched, so that you need have no fears about
the future of the Church." Hitler was also ready to discuss with
the Bishop his views on the Jewish question: "As for the Jews, I
am just carrying on with the same policy which the Catholic church
has adopted for fi!
>fteen hundred years, when it has regarded the Jews as dangerous
and pushed them into ghettos etc., because it knew what the Jews
were like. I don't put race above religion, but I do see the
danger in the representatives of this race for Church and State,
and perhaps I am doing Christianity a great service."
>"The Nazi Persecution of the Churches" by J.S. Conway, Pgs. 25,
26 & 162.

>      The three big defenders of the Roman Catholic faith were
Hitler, Mussolini, and Franco. All three had concordats with the
Vatican. When the Nazi war machine swept through the Balkans on
the way to attack Russia, Yugoslavia had become a Nazi occupied
country.
>Bison Picture Library & Our Sunday Visitor, March 29, 1981
>

>      The pope despised the Russian Orthodox members. They were
called Serbians and they were marked for death in Yugoslavia. They
were given one choice: to convert to Catholicism, or die.
>      Why were they killed? Why did the pope have such a vendetta
against the Russian Orthodox? As we said in our Crusaders book,
THE GODFATHERS, the communist party was created by the Vatican to
destroy one of her greatest enemies, the Russian Orthodox church.
The communists had double-crossed the pope and refused to destroy
the Russian Orthodox church members and at last, Pope Pius XII had
created a machine to do what the communists had failed to do -
butcher every Orthodox church member and their clergy. Let's see
how this was accomplished.

>Stane Kukavica, a Franciscan monk, also seen in the uniform of
the Ustashi.

>      The Catholic priests changed their robes for the uniforms
of the dreaded Ustachi killer squads, and led the most barbaric,
brutal raids upon those people and practiced satanic torture never
before known in this century. We are not talking 800 years ago. We
are talking 1940. I was in high school then.

>Chapter 4 - The Whore of Revelation
>By dissecting Revelation chapter 17, see why the Roman Catholic
Institution is the Whore of Revelation.
>Chapter 5 - Another Gospel
>Does the Roman Catholic Church force her followers to rely on
another authority other than the Bible?
>Chapter 6 - Cover Up
>With the closing of the great, bloody World War II, the attention
of the Protestants was shifted from the Vatican to the fight
against Communism. Learn who was responsible for this sudden
change of the spotlight and why.
>Chapter 7 - Show Biz
>Many of our Christian Television "evangelists"; are uniting with
Catholics to deliver their message to the vast number of
"Christian" viewers. Have these evangelists forgotten the history
behind the Protestant persecutions? II Corinthians 6:14 says, "Be
ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what
fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what
communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ
with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?"
>Chapter 8 - The Fallen Idol
>Read the startling letter written by a Vice-President of Belmont
Abbey College, a Catholic school. Learn how Billy Graham has been
invited to many Catholic Colleges to preach to the faculty and
students. He once told his audience that the "Gospel that founded
this college (Belmont Abbey College) is the same gospel which I
preach today." Read of his audiences held with the pope. If
Christians are going to defend the beliefs and traditions of the
Roman Catholic Institution, how are we expected to win them to the
one and only true Savior, Jesus Christ?
>Chapter 9 - Betrayed?
>Learn what ways the Roman Catholic Church has betrayed both
Protestants and Catholics alike. By disguising the truth, what
chance do Catholics have of discovering the true way to salvation?
>Chapter 10 - The Richest Man On Earth
>Learn of the Vatican's large investments with companies and banks
around the world, much of which is in the United States. Learn how
wealthy the pope truly is.
>Chapter 11 - Blueprint for Catholic America
>Discover the plans set up by the Roman Catholic Institution to
take over America, from the time of the pilgrims to the present
day. Our fight is not with the Roman Catholic people who have been
betrayed by their church. Our job is to rip the mask off her face,
and let the poor Roman Catholics see what they're really tied to.
They have to find Christ as the answer and it's our job to try to
win them to Christ.

>This may seem unbeleivable, far-fetched, etc. But this is true
and overwhelming unless you're in the power of Christ. "You must
be born again." Born again into the holy life of God. "For the
Word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged
sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and
marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing
in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is
uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of  Him to Whom we must
give account." (Heb 4:12, 13)
>       You are under the control of this condemned monster. Like
it or not you are condemned with this evil empire unless you are
saved and will stand strong unto death. The mark of the beast will
be forced upon you and you will not be able to buy or sell unless
you have this mark but if you take this mark you, upon death will
be cast into the lake of fire.
>   "And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice,
If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark
in his forhead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine
of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the
cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and
brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence
of the lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the
beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his
name."  (Revelation 14:9 - 11)
>  You may think "God would never do that to anyone, God's all
loving." Well lets take a look at the beginning to see where that
influence is coming from. Genesis 3:4- "And the serpent said unto
the woman, Ye shall not surely die:" After God said Himself "And
the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the
garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the knowledge of good and
evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest
thereof thou shalt surely die."
>  God drowned the whole world except 8 souls. Think about that.
God did that. He also destroyed Egypt and drowned Pharoh and his
army, He destroyed many cities and led Israel through
victoriously.
>     "Understand therefore this day, that the Lord thy God is He
which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire He shall destroy
them, and He shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou
drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath said
unto thee. Speak not thou in thine heart, after that the LORD thy
God hath cast them out from before thee, saying, For my
righteousness the LORD hath brought me in to possess this land:
but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD doth drive them
out from before thee. Not for thy righteousness, or for the
uprightness of thine heart , dost thou go to possess their land:
but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD thy God doth
drive them out from before thee, and that He may perform the Word
which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob."
Deuteronomy 9:3-5
>        God revealed Himself through His people and still does.
For His own Word that He always fulfills will He soon burn this
earth completely and the righteous will enter into the glory of
the Lord and shall reign with Christ forever in eternal bliss
according to the promises of God's Word which never fails.
>          God framed a clear, easy to be understood picture of
what a false prophet is. A false prophet is the spirit of Satan or
one of his angels (demons) speaking through a man. Satan fell
because he wanted to be like the Most High Himself, well, Satan
still has not changed. He still impersonates God and for those who
truly know God and His Word Satan is easy to spot. God revealed
Satan from the beginning when Satan lied and told Eve that she
shall not surely die. This is the same message Satan has continued
to preach from that day forward, "Ye shall not surely die". This
is the most satanic doctrine going and many souls have chosen to
be deceived and have gone to hell and are there now in misery
waiting to be cast into the lake of fire when the time comes. It's
your choice.
>           I'll start with three of the most powerful prophets of
God that ever lived:
>1. Isaiah
>2. Jeremiah
>3. Ezekiel
>There have always been false prophets and there has always been
true prophets who expose false prophets and tell the world God's
true plan which is always the same. Listen to Him and you will
live and be blessed or don't listen to Him and you will surely die
cursed and be damned for an eternity.

>Isaiah 30:8-10 "Now go, write it before them in a table, and note
it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and
ever:
>    That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children
that will not hear the law of the LORD:
>     Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets,
prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things,
prophesy deceits:

>Jeremiah 23:16-22 "Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto
the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they
speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the
LORD. They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath
said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that
walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come
upon you.
>For who hath stood in the counsel of the LORD, and hath perceived
and heard His Word? who hath marked His Word, and heard it?
>Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a
grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the
wicked. The anger of the LORD shall not return, until He have
executed, and till He have performed the thoughts of His heart: in
the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.
>       I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not
spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
>   But is they had stood in my counsel, and caused my people to
hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil
way, and from the evil of their doings."

>Ezekiel 18:4 - "Behold, ALL souls are mine; as the soul of the
father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that
sinneth, it shall die."
>If you want to live in a certain kingdom you must live under the
authority and dictatorship of that king. By saying you don't
beleive does not make God disappear. You will be judged by Him
according to His Word the Bible. You know your conscience tells
you when your sinning even from a little kid. That was the voice
of the Lord. The same voice that speaks to you through His Word.
The same voice that created the heavens and the earth, the same
voice that filled Mary's virgin womb and came forth as over 300
prophecies from the Old Covenant Testament foretold. "For unto us
a child is born, unto us a Son is given, ......, and His name
shall be called Mighty God, everlasting Father......" Isaiah 9:6,
the same voice that will be heard in all the world before the end
comes.

>      Any voice that is spoken through someone that says, "God
has changed, that was back then. Now through Christ every thing's
OK." That's the devil. Christ (God) is the "same yesterday, today
and forever." Hebrews 13:8
>God has changed? No, I don't think so. Does this sound like He's
changed?

>"He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or
three witnesses: of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall
be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and
hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was
sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit
of grace? For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto
Me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord will
judge His people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of
the living God." Hebrews 10:28-31

>Or,
>
>"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and
that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be
punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the
Lord, and the glory of His power."
>II Theselonians 1:8, 9
>
>Or,
>
>"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
the which the heavens shall pass away witha great noise, and the
elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the
works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all
these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought yeto
be in all holy conversation and godliness, looking for and hasting
unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being
dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?" II
Peter 3:10-13

>Look, Noah built that ark and got in with his family and
everybody else died. Turn to God now with all your heart. Live for
Him and you will be saved. Preach this Word to others. Many will
oppose you just like all the true prophets of the Lord. But some
will hear and listen and do what God says. The Lord is so mighty
that He can even use man to fulfill His purpose. Let Him use you
to bring souls into everlasting life!

>        Confess to God that you're a sinner and that you accept
His death on the cross and shedding of blood was freely given to
you so you could escape hell. Invite Jesus into your heart and
thank Him for the baptiam in His Holy Spirit to receive More than
enough power to live victorious, overcoming life in holiness and
peace that passes understanding.