It appears that the host you're connecting to has updated libssl0.9.6 (at
least 0.9.6a-1) while your OpenSSH package(s) was(were) compiled against
0.9.6-[1,2]. I've personally recompiled packages of 2.5.2p2 with the
latest Sid packages (ran apt-get update && apt-get upgrade about four
hours ago) if you need them.  A simple `fakeroot apt-get -b source ssh`
should fix the problem after you install it.

% dpkg -s libssl0.9.6|grep Version
Version: 0.9.6a-1

Cheers,
dtc

---
Dan Chen                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG key: www.cs.unc.edu/~chenda/pubkey.gpg.asc