Somedays back somebody in the list told me that woody is the unstable
  version, and it will soon be stable version. If so, then what is the
  testing version? And what is sid? I am a bit confused about these names.
  Is Sid testing/unstable? or is Woody testing/unstable? The only thing
  I know for sure is potato is current stable version. ;-) Somebody
  clarify me please.

--
               Http://www16.brinkster.com/vsuresh