Hi folk.
I have matherboard on VIA VT82C686a & VT82C694Z chipsets. I want to monitore my
hardware. Thanks Hugo Graumann from debian-user maillist I have built lm-sensors & i2c
modules. When i try sensors-detect  I have results:
 #----cut here----
 # I2C adapter drivers
 i2c-viapro
 i2c-isa
 # I2C chip drivers
 w83781d
 via686a
 #----cut here----

I add this into file /etc/modules & I paste the line
alias char-major-89 i2c-dev
into the file /etc/modutils/local

Then, I run /etc/init.d/modutils & update-modules
I have error messages:
/lib/modules/2.4.19/lm-sensors/via686a.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO
or IRQ parameters
/lib/modules/2.4.19/lm-sensors/via686a.o: insmod
/lib/modules/2.4.19/lm-sensors/via686a.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.19/lm-sensors/via686a.o: insmod via686a failed

Do module via686a need for monitor this motherboard?
OK. I comment line with via686a & i2c-isa.
Sensors show me correct parameters of state my matherboard, but when I load my system
(when modules i2c & lm-sensors load) my machine begin sound until I login on system.
How can I solve this problem?

Thanx.