Cups, while designed to be quite flexible seems to not at present
have support for much anything unless you want to buy it's
creators products. Or write your own filters.

--
*  For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *
*  that whoever believes in Him should not perish...    John 3:16  *