hi all,

mutt doesn't want to deliver mail to addresses which use an ip address.

in other words, my system is dirac.org at address 64.164.47.8.  i can send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but any email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] gets bounced as
"unrouteable mail domain".

i'm pretty sure that pine was able to deliver to addresses like
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  perhaps it's just a .muttrc thing.

can someone please help me?  i'd really like to be able to send email to
addresses like [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(when replying to spam, often all i have is an ip address.  i'd rather not
take the time to use nslookup to get a host/domain name from an ip address).

thanks!

pete