Greetings,

I'm trying to upgrade my potato box to woody so I can run KDE 2.2. I'd also
like to upgrade to Xfree86 4.x. I tried using apt-get, but I'm getting an
error message and having trouble tracking it down.

I added these sites to my /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main non-free

I did: apt-get update
with no problems.

I did: apt-get dist-upgrade
and got the following problems:
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Failed
  emacs19:  libgal5:  libguile9: Conflicts: guile-dev but it is not
installable
  liborbit-dev: Conflicts: orbit (< 0.4.3-2) but 1:0.5.8-ximian.1 is to be
installed
  rep-gtk:E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be
caused by held packages.

Help, anyone? Thanks in advance,

Jim