bedlam> Thanks everyone for the help, Adrian's page helped quite a
bedlam> bit, now I'm starting to boot, but after about two screens of
bedlam> stuff I get a repeated message: kmod: failed to exec
bedlam> /sbin/modprobe -s -k binfmt-464c, errno = 8

The system is trying to load a program, but it doesn't recognize the
file format.

- either one of your binaries is corrupt,
- or you don't have the right binary format compiled into the kernel.
(You did compile ELF support into the kernel, did you?)

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>