On Monday Sep 10 03:01 Helmut Trinkl wrote:

> ** Windowmaker is a window maker. It's called 'Window Maker' and is an X11
> ** window manager. It's part of a GUI. You won_t be very lucky to run a
> ** window manager just by itsself. You won_t be very lucky run a GUI
> ** without a window manager either. KDE, GNOME and X are GUI's that
> ** supposedly all use window managers.
> **
> ** Helmut

Yes Helmut! I know this. But if i like to install Gnome with one of the
Debian tools like dselect you will see that X must be installed too.

And if i would be so very exact like you, i had written that a GUI
is a tool like gnome-toaster, KDE control center or thomething like
that.

Timo

--
Wer Käse mag, der futtert auch Füsse!