On Tue, 2001-09-25 at 17:09, Lars Jensen wrote:

> How do I install woody over a ppp connection?
>
> Here's what I've done so far:
> First I downloaded the images and created the three installation
> floppies,
>
> rescue.bin, root.bin, drivers.bin.
>
> The installation goes fine until the installer asks where to find the
> base system. I'm not sure what to do at this point? I have looked around
> on the debian ftp site, and I don't see any base.tgz or anything like
> that. Which files are the installer looking for? Where do I find them?
>
> Thanks,
> Lars.

Please be a bit more patient with your questions.  I've seen at least 2
requests from you under different titles within an hour today.  Give a
detailed list of the options you are given when you get to your stuck
point, I at least haven't needed to use those install disks and I'm not
sure how to answer your question until I know what your options are.

--mike