Hi folk.
I have motheboard on via chipset (Via Apollo Pro 133Z).
And I have AGP video card.
My kernel is 2.4.20. I compile it with support agp, but I cacnnot use agp -
this is from dmesg command:
Linux agpgart interface v0.99 (c) Jeff Hartmann
agpgart: Maximum main memory to use for agp memory: 321M
agpgart: Unsupported Via chipset (device id: 0605), you might want to try
agp_try_unsupported=1.
agpgart: no supported devices found.

But I try KNOPPIX with 2.4.20 kernel and I have other things with agp:
Linux agpgart interface v0.99 (c) Jeff Hartmann
agpgart: Maximum main memory to use for agp memory: 321M
agpgart: Trying generic Via routines for device id: 0605
agpgart: AGP aperture is 64M @ 0xf8000000

How can I do support of agp for me?

I try compile kernel with the same option of agp support how this do in KNOPPIX.

Thanx.