also sprach Leo Spalteholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003.03.10.0055 +0100]:
> It would surprise even less me if it was Samba/Debian sending some
> fscked packets.

that would surprise me a lot. Samba works. this might be

 (a) microsoft making sure that Samba cannot be used anymore
 (b) microsoft crashing

i have worked with samba for years and have *never* had problems. in
fact, it's been easier and better to use CIFS with samba that it is
with microsoft on the serving end.

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc