I need to be able to run software that hasn't been ported to
linux on my system.

Presently I have a duel boot machine, but I would rather
run the software while in the debian linux boot.

I realize that this requires me to download and install
wine on the system, but what else do I need to do to get
this to work?

That was really coherent......not. *sigh*

What I need to do is access the software (and files) in the
Windoze partians from wine in linux.  Can anyone please give
me an idea of where I need to look to find out HOW?  Or if
you've managed to do this, tell me how YOU did it?

All help cheerfully accepted.

TIA,

        SJS

--
May the Lords of Luck and Chance be always at your
side, and may your hand always be a winner.

** Find me a spaceship I can USE, and I'm OFF this  **
** dirtball!!                                       **