(This message addressed to debian-user mailing list)

> Please allow us to introduce ourselves,
>
> Igoework.com is represented by a group that includes:

[SNIP] (a commercial)

> Best Regards,
>
> Manuel Paez, President
> Igoework.com Inc.
> http://www.igoework.com
> Cell: 847-477-1367
> Fax: 847-745-0348
> Illinois, USA
>
> Confidentiality Note: This message is confidential and intended only for
> the use of the addressee(s) named above. It may contain legally privileged
> material. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, other
> than by such addressee(s), is strictly prohibited. If you have received
> this message in error, please immediately notify us by reply and delete
> this message and all its attachments.

HAH!
ROTFLMAO!!!!

The message is confidential, may contain legally privileged material and may
not be distributed.
And then you send it to a _huge_ _international_ _open_ mailing list.

Sorry Mauel. I will be laughing for days. :o)

Cheers :o)

Johnny :o)